HEALTH Guaranteed Goldendoodles breeding, breeding, and raising the highest quality Goldendoodles! Contact us today to get your Goldendoodles! .
All puppies bought through “Lovely Goldendoodles for Sale” are covered by at least one year of health insurance by us. If you are unsure of the coverage, look up the Laws that apply to your state.
Within ten days of buying your puppy, you are required to visit an accredited veterinarian to be examined by a licensed veterinarian. If the veterinarian finds within ten business days of the purchase date the dog you purchased is in a state of clinical illness or has died due to an injury sustained or an illness likely to have occurred on the date of delivery and sale there are choices:
- The dog must be returned to receive full reimbursement.
- Return the pet to get an alternative dog of the same value.
- Refund the pet and get a reimbursement for reasonable vet fees that do not exceed the cost of purchase.
- These options don’t apply if a seller who has presented a health certificate from a vet, is able to write down when the issue is on a the scale the health issue for which the buyer wants for the return of their dog.
In the first 30 days of purchasing when a licensed veterinarian has determined that your dog is suffering from a hereditary or congenital problem which adversely affects the animal’s health or health condition, or if your dog was killed due to an hereditary or congenital defect, you can exercise the same rights as described in the preceding paragraph.
You must inform the seller of the exam vet’s address, name, and phone number within 2 days of the vet’s approval of your dog’s health. Failure to inform your seller in two days can result in the loss of your rights. Every state has its own laws regarding the sale of puppies Be sure to know the laws of the state where you purchased your puppy.
Every state within the U.S. has its own set of guidelines regarding the guarantee of health for puppies that are sold. In states that do not have a compulsory health guarantee in the law, any breeder that advertises on our website is required to guarantee the health of their puppies for a minimum of 30 days. If a state-specific guideline is in place that provides more that 30 days the law will prevail.
Some breeders provide extended guarantees for their pups. It isn’t legal to provide an extended health guarantee that is not at least in line with the state’s law. For a more in-depth description of the extended health guarantees based on genetics, please read below.
Extra Genetic Health Insurance (when available)
- Another guarantee includes any illness or disease that can be proven to be genetic in cause through a thorough veterinary exam and tests.
- These guarantees don’t pay for the normal costs of veterinary care when providing general medical care for puppies.
- Documentation that is correct must be given to the breeder prior to when payment is made.
- This guarantee will not cover expenses due to injuries caused by the negligence of the owner or an accident that causes injury.